With the BodybuilderDatabase, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles provides the various builders of superstructures and modifications based on Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles with a marketplace where they can present their products.
The advertisements and profiles of body builders to be viewed here were created under their own responsibility in terms of the editorial content and do not constitute a recommendation of the Volkswagen AG.
All vehicle details are to be regarded as approximate. Information regarding the superstructure refers to a product of the body builder, originates exclusively from the body builder and is also entered into the BodybuilderDatabase by the body builder.
The superstructures and modifications are developed, manufactured and sold by the respective body builder on his own responsibility and for his own account.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has not verified the body builders's information for accuracy and completeness and does not assume any liability, warranty or guarantee for the body builder's information.
I have read the legal notice and grant my consent:
Inserat – AMF-Bruns – 011
Back to overview
Volkswagen Caddy Maxi with AMF-Bruns rear cut floor
AMF-Bruns GmbH & Co. KG
The wheelchair accessible Volkswagen Caddy Maxi with rear cut floor and ramp is the perfect vehicle for private use (5 persons + 1 wheelchair).
The Volkswagen Caddy with rear cut floor is a wheelchair accessible vehicle for passive drivers.
The rear cutout with access ramp allows the wheelchair user to be transported comfortably. The non-slip ramp with EasyUse function can be operated with one hand and allows easy access to the vehicle. Due to the lowered floor pan there is plenty of space in the passenger compartment. Protektor occupant & wheelchair restraint systems are provided to secure both the wheelchair occupant as well as the wheelchair. Extra protection is provided by the head & backrest FutureSafe.
If one person is transported in a wheelchair, the second seat row in the Caddy Maxi remains fully usable, so that up to five people can travel with it. If no wheelchair user is transported, the optional, patented EASYFLEX ramp can be quickly converted into a loading area. Ideal for combined useage. Thanks to two additional Tip & Fold seats in the third row, the Caddy Maxi can be transformed into a 7-seater when no wheelchair is carried.
NOTE: After the conversion, the factory solution as a 7-seater is no longer possible.
- XXL cut out without any obstructions
- Access ramp: All-aluminium with anti-slip surface, gas strut supported
- DIN and ISO tested wheelchair and occupant restraint system PROTEKTOR 2.0
- Wheelchair restraint system: 4-point restraint system
- Occupant restraint system for passengers: pelvis belt and automatic shoulder belt
- The patented EasyFlex ramp with EasyUse function is extremely user-friendly and can be converted quickly to a loading area - ideal for combined usage
- Head and backrest FutureSafe, floor mounted
- Tip & fold seats in third row (LWB)
Wheelchair area floor dimensions:
- Caddy Maxi: width approx. 815 mm x length approx. 1.500 mm
Wheelchair area hight dimensions:
- rear entrance hight with tailgate approx. 1.450 mm
- interior hight approx. 1.415 mm (rear area)
|Alternative vehicle bases|| |