With the BodybuilderDatabase, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles provides the various builders of superstructures and modifications based on Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles with a marketplace where they can present their products.
The advertisements and profiles of body builders to be viewed here were created under their own responsibility in terms of the editorial content and do not constitute a recommendation of the Volkswagen AG.
All vehicle details are to be regarded as approximate. Information regarding the superstructure refers to a product of the body builder, originates exclusively from the body builder and is also entered into the BodybuilderDatabase by the body builder.
The superstructures and modifications are developed, manufactured and sold by the respective body builder on his own responsibility and for his own account.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has not verified the body builders's information for accuracy and completeness and does not assume any liability, warranty or guarantee for the body builder's information.
I have read the legal notice and grant my consent:
Inserat – JPM SAS – 001
Back to overview
Volkswagen Crafter with JPM Aluminium Three-Way-Tipper
Aluminium tipper: light, high payload, fuel saving, durable, robust thanks to massive alu profiles and well proved & tested over the years
Ideal solution for municipal authorities, artisan builders or gardeners: customizable with many options. Available on single and crew cab chassis up to 5t.
- Platform in aluminium profile 5083 H111, 4 mm thick, with reinforcements and tubular side members
- Outer frame adapted to strap tension belts
- Sideboards in massive aluminium profiles with ribbed reinforcements, 2.8 mm thick, 400 mm high, fold-down, removable and interchangeable
- Locking-grips integrated in sideboards, available with double security system
- Rubber buffer stops on sideboard and rear door hinges, shock-absorbing
- Aluminium bulkhead, welded, 450 mm high
- Aluminium plank gantry, removable
- Rear door "Easydoor" in aluminium, 2.8 mm thick, 400 mm high, automatic opening when tipping with rear door oscillating at the top
- Rear corner pillars in steel, cone-shaped, with connecting system and hot-dip galvanized
- In platform integrated lashing points, according to DIN EN 12640, 800 daN
- Plastic protections on sideboards, rear door and gantry
- HDPE mudguards, black, including raw aluminium mudguard brackets
- Side underrun protection in aluminium, black coated, certified according to safety standards
- Geomet treated bolts (5 times more resistant than galvanizing)
- Aluminium subframe, 6 mm thick
- Drilled side members, screwable on vehicle chassis
- Tipping through tipping hoist with compass system, lateral and rear tilting angle approx. 48°, high lifting capacity, tipping speed higher than with a telescopic cylinder and no overlapping of components under subframe
- Electro pump unit 12V with plastic cover protection
- 3L oil tank - Hydraulic pressure of 320 bar
- Remote control in driver‘s cab, up-/down button
- Safety solenoid valve on cylinder
- Circuit breaker 1600 watt
- Safety strut
- Tipping through shoring on ball bearings, equipped with foolproof system
- Powder coating: total thickness 120 µm
- Any RAL colour possible
|Alternative vehicle bases|| |
|Body weight||416kg – 480kg|
|Payload||994kg – 1104kg|
|External dimensions of the converted vehicle||3500cm x 2080cm x 400cm|
|Permissible total weight||3.5t|