With the BodybuilderDatabase, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles provides the various builders of superstructures and modifications based on Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles with a marketplace where they can present their products.
The advertisements and profiles of body builders to be viewed here were created under their own responsibility in terms of the editorial content and do not constitute a recommendation of the Volkswagen AG.
All vehicle details are to be regarded as approximate. Information regarding the superstructure refers to a product of the body builder, originates exclusively from the body builder and is also entered into the BodybuilderDatabase by the body builder.
The superstructures and modifications are developed, manufactured and sold by the respective body builder on his own responsibility and for his own account.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has not verified the body builders's information for accuracy and completeness and does not assume any liability, warranty or guarantee for the body builder's information.
I have read the legal notice and grant my consent:
Inserat – Gruau Laval – 003
Back to overview
Volkswagen Transporter Aluminum Tipper
Tipper with the an excellent compromise between durability, lightness thanks to its aluminum structure : payload optimisation
- Self-supporting loading floor in light aluminum alloy with a smooth surface
- Front crossbar in aluminum sheet piling
- 400 mm high anodised aluminum lateral dropsides, with reinforced upper part
- 400 mm high anodised aluminum rear dropside with upper and lower hinges and automatic bottom unlocking when the tipper lifts
- 180° opening of lateral and rear dropsides
- removable rear posts and dropsides to convert the tipper into a flatbed
- blue trim on dropsides and ladder rack as standard
|Alternative vehicle bases|| |
|Body weight||290kg – 355kg|
|External dimensions of the converted vehicle||2690cm x 3540cm x 400cm|
|Permissible total weight||3.5t|